- The King's Fund is an independent charitable foundation working for better health, especially in London.
- The National Blueprint: Increasing Physical Activity Among Adults Age 50 and Older became a reality in large part due to the dedicated work of the Blueprint Steering committee which consisted of members from the following organizations:
The Grubb Institute
- The Grubb Institute is an applied research foundation working globally to mobilise values, faiths and beliefs as a resource for the transformation, healing and repair of organisations, people and society.
The American Geriatrics Society
- The American Geriatrics Society (AGS) is a not-for-profit organization of over 6,700 health professionals devoted to improving the health, independence and quality of life of all older people.
We are a nonprofit organization working to share planning and evaluation tools and know-how. We provide consulting, training, and online tools for nonprofits and funders.
Blueprint Research and Design
Blueprint Research & Design, Inc. helps grant making foundations, individual and family donors, and philanthropic networks to achieve their missions.
Links to relevant publications above.
The California Endowment
- The California Endowment is a private, statewide health foundation that was created in 1996 as a result of Blue Cross of California's creation of WellPoint Health Networks, a for-profit corporation.
The National Council of Nonprofit agencies(NCNA)
- The National Council of Nonprofit Associations (NCNA) is the network of state and regional nonprofit associations serving over 20,000 members in 41 states and the District of Columbia. NCNA links local organizations to a national audience through state associations and helps small and mid-size nonprofits.
Alliance for Justice (AFJ)
- The advocacy information and training Alliance for Justice provides to the nonprofit sector encourages greater civic participation in our democratic system of government by groups speaking on behalf of underrepresented communities.
TCC Group (formerly The Conservation Company)
- TCC Group (formerly The Conservation Company) is a consulting firm that develops strategies and programs that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of nonprofit organizations, philanthropies, and corporate citizenship programs to achieve social impact.
The Eden Alternative
The Eden Alternative is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to remaking the experience of aging and disability across America and around the world.
Queensland Aged and Disability Advocacy (QADA) Inc.
- A not-for-profit community-based Statewide advocacy service funded to provide information, education, support and representation to enable people to understand
and exercise their rights and their responsibilities
UK National Strategies for Older People:
The Department of Health
- Link to - National service frameworks (NSFs). Long term strategies for improving specific areas of care, setting measurable goals within set time frames.
The Mayor of London's Old People Strategy 2006
Older Homelessness Strategies
In recent times older homeless people have become the forgotten homeless and a low priority for policy makers and service providers.
Strategies for Social Protection and Social Inclusion
UK National Report on Strategies for Social Protection and Social Inclusion 2006-2008
Steps in Implementing the National Service Framework for Older People
- A New Ambition for Old Age (published 2006).
- The Evaluation Exchange (1st issue) A periodical on emergng strategies in Evaluation